Besides, the easier access to routerlogin in any device, there is a number of benefits you will get after installing the Netgear Genie App. The first and foremost benefit is, instead of getting the whole setup with your router, modem and computer to access www.routerlogin.net, using Genie App you can wirelessly monitor the whole activities going on under your Router. Be it repair the changes, maintain the parental control and allow or disallow the guest users, everything will become a matter of few seconds from anywhere or any time. The flexibility of Netgear Genie app is, that you can install it on any device that is compatible to access internet such as the Smartphone, PC, Tablet, etc.
If you are ready to install it today then go ahead with installation steps described for the respective device.
Install Genie App for Android Mobile/Tablets:
- Visit your Google Play Store
- Search for Netgear Genie App.
- Click on ‘Download’
- Click to ‘Accept & Download’
- Wait until the download completes.
- Genie App downloading completed must be showing in the notification. You can find it under the download option or apps on the home screen.
- Click on the Genie App icon to open it in your mobile app.
Install Genie App on iPhone or iPad:
- Go to your App Store
- Search for the Netgear Genie
- Click on the ‘Free App’ button
- The App will download when you log into.
- Go back to your device’s home screen.
- Find the mobile genie app must be located on the home screen.
- Tab on the Genie App icon, it will open
Install Netgear Genie App for Desktop:
- Open the browser on your PC and go to netgear.com/genie
- Click on ‘Download’ referring your PC
- When the download completes, you can go click on the Netgear Genie App icon.
- Before opening the genie app, go to Netgear Genie App icon and make right click
- Select the ‘Settings’.
- Clear the ‘Enable Autostart’ checkbox.
You can also download the Netgear Genie App via QR codes directly from app stores.
Netgear Genie App Access to Routerlogin
- Usually following the wireless connection, get into your browser to open routerlogin.net.
- Netgear Genie App screen will display and ask to connect Netgear Genie App.
- Click on ‘Yes’ and then ‘Next’
- You have reached the Genie app, the options to make the changes are showing to its left side, you can change the settings as per your need.
Once you have accessed the routerlogin with genie app, you can manage the Netgear Setup via any device but make sure to update the firmware whenever the new version appears to update.