Once you are able to access Netgear Setup, you can easily update the firmware of your Router. Netgear n600 wndr3700 Router homepage automatically let you know whether there is a new version of firmware to update or not. If you are getting the problem with your router speed, features or functionality, you can follow the right method as given below to update your firmware now. The process hardly takes your 20 minutes. Take a look:
- First of all, configure the right method of connecting Router, Computer and Modem/Broadband.
- Before connecting the devices with each other, all the gadgets should be power off.
- Use two Ethernet cables, one to connect the computer to Router and another to connect the modem to the Router.
- Make sure all the cables are connected well and then power on all the devices one by one.
- Your Netgear n600 wndr3700 Router has LED which indicates it’s on and off activity. When it properly boots up, the LED will convert into solid green shade which may take almost one minute.
- Now you can proceed further.
- Check your internet speed should be enough for fast access.
- Open your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.) whichever is installed on your PC. There is no need to download a specific browser.
- Fortunately, you can type one of the following to get access routerlogin.
- Surely, you will reach to Netgear Router Login.
- Do remember if you ever change the username or password, if yes then fill the login details which you saved previously. If you have forgotten the Netgear Router Password then go to Reset Netgear n600 wndr3700 Router now. For this press, the Router’s Reset button for few seconds and start the process from the beginning.
- After resetting the Netgear n600 wndr3700 router, automatically you will be able to use ‘admin’ (lower case), the default username and Netgear password.
Access Netgear Setup
- Finally, when you enter the username and password, the first option comes on screen “Router Upgrade”
- Click on the ‘Check’ option
- Automatically, it will let you know whether the new version of the Firmware update is available in the database, you can click on ‘Yes’ to update now.
- In case there is no new version of firmware then it will show “NO New Firmware Version Available”.
By troubleshooting all the issues, now you have updated the firmware. In case you skip this method for the firmware update, you can follow another way that is
- Go to ADVANCED > Administration > Firmware update/ Firmware Upgrade.
- Click on the ‘Check’ and ‘Yes’ option to save the changes.
When you access Netgear Setup and update the new version of your Firmware, you are able to use operability and features with utmost speed preventing other issues.